These wheel hubs from Solid Axle permit building a Dana 60 axle with a 6x5.5" wheel lug pattern. It fits Solid Axle's spindles as well as standard GM style Dana 60 front spindles or rear 14 bolt spindles.
Features of this part include:
- Wheel hubs designed for strength and durability.
- Hubs are CNC machined from a forging.
- Not a cast piece like all other competitors.
- Utilizes standard components (studs, bearings, seals) readily available at local parts stores.
- Accepts internal style lockout hubs as well as drive flanges from most manufacturers including Solid Axle Industries' drive flange kits.
- These are manufactured by Solid Axle Industries and are not weak remanufactured OEM Hubs.
- Fits Dodge and GM spindles
- Replaces cast units
This wheel hub uses a GM style rotor that has been machined to fit over the back side of the wheel hub, and can be mated with Solid Axles's Dana 60 caliper mount for 5/6 lug wheels.
Wheel hubs are sold in pairs.